Total Pageviews

Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

on the way

I'm finally on the way there, after preparing and preparing and packing and repacking. Although the flight is delayed 20 minutes... I can't really prepare for that. I'm flying out of seattle, after spending 5 days here lounging around, sleeping, eating good food, seeing movies. Basically, getting my America fill. I hope it hasnt made me soft. I have a connecting flight in South Korea, but the layover is only an hour, so I hope this delay doesn't affect it too much. No matter what, I have a 17 hour flight ahead of me.
Already I'm in the international world. Everything is being said in 2 languages, and the people sitting around me are speaking something I don't understand. I'm more and more excited the closer I get. I have no idea what to expect.
Things are starting to move.... see you in Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment